The AMELS 180 named LILI is the latest on-time and on-budget delivery from the Dutch luxury yacht builder’s busy yard in the Netherlands. After her christening on 23 June, the yacht, which is AMELS’ fourth delivery this year from its popular Limited Editions range, departed the yard on 5 July.
Despite her fast delivery in just over 12 months from her sale, LILI is a highly customised Limited Editions yacht, including an extended huge Sun Deck with a huge custom-made pool and a Bridge Deck Owner Suite with extended aft deck. The Owner developed a unique colour scheme together with the AMELS design team and exterior designer Tim Heywood. The very successful shades of Castle Tan and Jet Black create a charming and elegant look that perfectly complements the luxurious interiors created by the Owner’s choice of interior designer Laura Sessa.
The high level of customisation on board LILI includes:
- The Sun Deck has been extended by 3 metres to 28 metres (92 ft) in length in collaboration with exterior designer Tim Heywood – creating a huge outdoor luxury space of almost 175 square metres (1,900 sq ft)
- An extra-large 4-metre long Sun Deck pool (7,000 litres) featuring counter current jets for swimming
- A Bridge Deck Owner’s Suite and extended aft deck
- On Main Deck, the port and starboard folding bulwarks and sliding doors to the dining room create a light and airy connection to the sea
- Main Deck features a large VIP Suite with a private folding balcony.
LILI is currently en route to Norway to begin the summer season.