Mandarin Oriental, Miami launched its Suite and Show package offering VIP tickets to concerts by some of the biggest names in the music industry including Paul McCartney, Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull, Depeche Mode, Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga at the American Airlines Arena. Guests who book the hotel’s Mandarin Presidential or Oriental Penthouse Suites will receive six concert tickets in the VIP Loge Suite. Guests who reserve a Biscayne Suite will receive two concert tickets in the VIP Loge Suite. The Suite and Show package is available on select dates beginning in July through November.
Miami’s AmericanAirlines Arena is an international, versatile venue in a vibrant waterfront setting that showcases world-class and sophisticated events. Located in Downtown Miami on the waterfront of Biscayne Bay, the Arena is positioned between the skyline of the city, the beautiful beaches and the nightlife of South Beach.
The musical lineup is as follows:
- Daryl Hall/John Oates & Tears for Fears – Wednesday, June 7
- Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull – Friday, June 23
- Paul McCartney – Wednesday, July 5
- Shawn Mendes – Wednesday, July 26
- Cirque De Soleil – Friday, July 28 to Sunday, July 30
- J Cole – Monday, August 14
- Ed Sheeran – Wednesday, August 30
- Aplauso – Saturday, September 9
- Depeche Mode – Friday, September 15
- Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull – September 30
- Bruno Mars – Thursday, October 18
- Lady Gaga – Thursday, November 30
Located on an all-suite level of the American Airlines Arena, the VIP Loge Suite offers an array of amenities including a private entrance with elevator access, in-seat food and beverage service and access to the ultra-exclusive Dewar’s Clubhouse.
Rates for the Presidential Suite are from $9,500 per night and from $1,459 per night for the Biscayne Suite. Packages must be booked a minimum of one week in advance from show dates and are subject to availability. Select shows require a minimum two-night stay. For reservations, call +1 (305) 913 8383 or visit mandarinoriental.com.