Mandarin Oriental, Milan treats guests to the Lake Como Luxury Vintage Experience. They will have an opportunity to drive to Lake Como in a vintage Ferrari and experience a private tour aboard a classic Riva speedboat. A one-hour drive north of Milan, Lake Como is the most exclusive of the Italian Lakes, its shoreline dotted with historic villas backed by magnificent gardens.
Those booking the Lake Como Luxury Vintage Experience package will be able to drive a Ferrari Dino 246 GT Gallettoni and enjoy a private, three-hour boat ride aboard a glamorous Riva Aquarama. Champagne and canapés will be served on board, while the guests are shown their chosen places of interest round the lake. Mandarin Oriental, Milan’s concierge can advise on lakeside restaurants based on guest’s preferences, and arrange table reservations. The lake destination, choice of car, and duration of the drive and boat tour in the Lake Como Luxury Vintage Experience package are decided by the guest.
Available until 30 September 2017, the Lake Como Luxury Vintage Experience is priced from $5,850 per room per night, and the basic package includes:
- Mandarin Oriental, Milan suite accommodation for two for a minimum of two nights
- One-way transfer from Milan Linate or Malpensa Airport to Mandarin Oriental, Milan
- Daily breakfast for two in-room or at Mandarin Bar & Bistrot
- A 90-minute self-drive experience to Lake Como in a Ferrari Dino 246 GT Gallettoni, including fuel and mileage capped at 150km
- Personalised road trip itinerary to Lake Como and personal driving assistant on call at any time via handheld radio
- Road assistance service with valet parking, car wash, refuelling and technical support to ensure a smooth rental experience
- A private, three-hour tour aboard a Riva Aquarama speedboat with captain services, including champagne and canapés
- 10% discount on treatments at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Milan
The package price is higher when longer self-drive experiences and boat tours are booked.