Lingerie is beyond mere wardrobe-essentials. They make sure you can wear everything with confidence. But lingerie is more than just a pair of regular bras and panty sets or your go-to pair of boy shorts.
Lingerie includes a wide range of innerwear that can be worn independently or paired with other lingerie items. Wearing the right-fitting lingerie ensures you feel comfortable and sexy and can help you celebrate your true inner self. Today’s wide range of styles available on platforms such as 3Wishes helps women discover elegant lingerie styles, have a wardrobe that never runs out of options, and allows you to always feel their best! Here are the five different types of lingerie you need.
5 Types Of Lingerie You Need To Feel Your Very Best
1. Babydolls and chemises: While many confuse them with short gowns, they have striking differences. Chemises have a snug fit, and they hit around the mid-thigh. On the other hand, babydolls have a shorter hemline and have additional support in the chest area.
Their playful, dress-like cut draws attention to the hip area. These both are light in weight and easy to wear all year round. Babydolls and chemises come in various styles, fabrics, and textures.
In the bedroom, these baby dolls and chemises can be paired with fancy bras and panties to create exciting and sexy new looks. You can even wear them as day-wear outfits while you lounge around the house, relaxing, cleaning, or watching a movie with your partner. Remember to be creative!
2. Bodysuits and Teddies: Bodysuits are one-piece garments with a closure clasp at the crotch or the straps. They were initially worn for physical activities. They create a fold-free, neat look when paired with bottoms like jeans, workout leggings, or even silky satin shorts.
The seamless look a bodysuit creates has made it a staple for many women. They offer a firm fit, giving a smooth, rich look.
On the other hand, Teddies have a plunging neckline, are made with delicate, figure-hugging fabrics, and are meant to make you feel sexy. The cuts, closures, and coverage in teddies vary and are often designed to be playful.
They are designed to move around with you. If you plan an outfit for a girl’s sleepover or bachelorette party, consider pairing your bodysuits or teddies with a flowy bottom to create a casual, chic look.
3. Sexy bras: Yes, bras can be sexy too! Aside from the regular bras, there are a plethora of bras that you can add to your collection. These bras are made of high-quality, relaxing fabrics that are easy on the skin.
Moreover, sexy bras are designed to offer support regardless of your bust size. These bras often have lace detailing, floral embellishments, and embroidery work. If your bust size is bigger, consider opting for wireless or demi bras that offer space between the cups and are comfortable to wear.
There are also plenty of options to choose from. A plunge bra makes it possible to wear tops with a low neckline, whereas a classic t-shirt bra is ideal for everyday wear. On the other hand, a lace-detailed bra can be worn under formal outfits. The scope is truly unlimited!
4. Corsets and Bustiers: These undergarments have been around for ages and carry a beautiful legacy. They can be worn as innerwear as well as independent outfits.
Lace detailing, floral designs, and a structured silhouette are some characteristics of corsets. These timeless pieces can create classic and sensual looks when paired with flowy skirts or lace hotpants. But if you do not want the boning and cinching of a corset, a bustier is a fantastic alternative.
It offers the same structure that a corset does but without the movement restrictions that might be associated with a corset.
5. See-through Lingerie: These are a must-have piece of garment for every woman. Designed to be sensually evocative, loose-fitting, and comfortable. These see-through lingerie pieces can be sensual but do not have to be provocative.
They can be paired with other lingerie when you are home alone and do not want to put effort into dressing up.
Their light fabric is easy on the skin and allows you to move around while you take care of household chores or lounge.
Lingerie is more than just an everyday clothing item. With more choices available today, it is time that you stock up your wardrobe with this sexy lingerie that you can wear while relaxing, enjoying some quality time with your partner, or even working (as your little secret).
Be the first to leave a review.