Mandarin Oriental, Paris is collaborating with the French designer and celebrity fan of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Christian Louboutin on the Valentine’s Day-inspired accommodation offer. Available through February, Be my Parisian Valentine By Christian Louboutin package allows guests to enjoy a Christian Louboutin Manicure Experience and also receive beauty products, and a lip and eye application at the luxury accessories brand’s boutique.
Upon arrival at the hotel, Be my Parisian Valentine By Christian Louboutin package guests will be welcomed with romantic treats. During their stay, they will enjoy a lip and eye application session at Christian Louboutin Paris Beauté boutique, a few steps away from the hotel.
The Be my Parisian Valentine By Christian Louboutin package is priced from $1,500, and includes:
- Daily breakfast for two in-room or at Camélia restaurant
- Accommodation upgrade at check-in from room to room or suite to suite (subject to availability)
- One-hour Christian Louboutin Manicure Experience in comfort of guest’s room
- Lip and eye application at Christian Louboutin Paris Beauté on 8 Galerie Véro-Dodat, Paris 1er.
- One bottle of Louis Roederer champagne and selection of chocolate treats
- Three beauty products by Christian Louboutin: Rouge Louboutin Lash Amplifying Lacquer; Rouge Louboutin Nail Colour; Loubibelle Lip Beauty Oil
- Early check-in or late check-out until 4pm
Package is available between 1 to 28 February 2018 subject to availability, and rates are based on two people sharing for a minimum two-night stay.
Be the first to leave a review.