The holiday season is upon us, and what better way to celebrate than by hosting friends and family in a kitchen that goes beyond mere functionality? These three residences boast kitchens that serve as the heart of holiday festivities, combining elegance, functionality, and breathtaking views to create the perfect backdrop for joyous holiday gatherings.
33 Park Row: A Luxurious Manhattan Haven
Designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Richard Rogers and Graham Stirk of RSHP in London, No. 33 Park Row is a boutique residential building in lower Manhattan that offers 30 ultra-luxury homes. The Penthouse Three, a 5-bedroom and 5.5-bathroom duplex home, redefines elevated living with its open-plan ORNARE kitchen.
- Dramatic open-plan kitchen with furniture-quality, custom double-height cabinetry.
- Sculptural honed tundra gray marble island with waterfall edges.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows providing unobstructed views over City Hall Park.
- Grand living room with 22’ ceiling heights, creating an impressive space for collaborative cooking and mingling.
Whether the occasion is Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any other celebration, the intentional connection between dining and entertainment spaces ensures a memorable experience for all.
8899 Beverly Boulevard: Iconic Residences in West Hollywood
Situated in West Hollywood’s arts and design district, 8899 Beverly Boulevard by Olson Kundig Architects offers thirty-eight tower residences and eight custom houses, each designed to perfection. The tower residences feature soaring 11′-14’ ceilings and full-height Vitrocsa glass walls, providing unparalleled indoor-outdoor living experiences.
- High-end Miele appliances for gourmet cooking experiences.
- Spacious kitchen islands for functional yet sophisticated use.
- Some residences offer kitchens with private outdoor spaces and expansive glass windows for scenic views.
- French White Oak flooring, Italian Travertine flooring, and custom details contribute to the refined design aesthetic.
These kitchens not only facilitate culinary delights but also elevate the overall atmosphere, making them ideal for hosting unforgettable holiday gatherings.
275 Adelphi Street: Historic Charm with Modern Elegance
Nestled within the Fort Greene Historic District, 275 Adelphi Street showcases a recently gut-renovated two-family townhouse built in 1871. The six-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bathroom owner’s four-plex features a kitchen designed by Henrybuilt, offering a perfect blend of classic charm and modern convenience.
- Crisp white countertops, natural wood features, and an elaborate marble mantelpiece.
- Pocket doors revealing a massive eat-in kitchen fit for a chef.
- Nearby deck for al fresco dining and lush outdoor views.
This home is ideal for homebuyers seeking a private oasis with ample room to live and grow.
Be the first to leave a review.