Two Private Retreats Estate Homes at St. Kitts Caribbean resort Four Seasons Resort Nevis – the four-bedroom Hill Estate and the four-bedroom Villa Le Mangabey – offer bespoke experiences that allow guests to truly feel at home in their vacation destination.
The contemporary four-bedroom Hill Estate features stunning views of the sea and island, four pools, two gyms, a couple’s massage room and endless space for relaxation.
Designed after the green vervet monkeys that call Nevis home, Villa Le Mangabey boasts stunning indoor and outdoor space with playful artwork and modern design. Sliding glass doors open to the pool and barbecue pavilion.
The Nevisian Estate of Mind package in either Estate Home includes:
- A Local Provisioning Box – The Resort’s partners at Farmbox Fresh curate seasonal farm boxes that include a variety of whole fruits and vegetables, herb bundles, salad builders and more, all sourced from local farmers.
- Private Brunch or Dinner – A private chef will create a home-cooked, family-style meal or personalized menus to fit any dietary requirements.
- Seasonal Scavenger Hunt – The Resort’s Kids For All Seasons team will provide fun for the whole family with an interactive scavenger hunt around the Estate grounds.
- Nevisian Kite Making Class – Guests will be able to enjoy a private kite-making class in the comfort of their own villa. Once their designs are complete, they can take to the lawn to watch their kites take flight.
- Resort Botanical Tour and Cooking Class – Director of Guest Experiences Mackee France will guide guests as they explore the botanical wonders of the Nevisian landscape. The immersive tour includes multiple stops among and within the abundance of plants, fruit trees, and herbs that delight the senses. Concluding the tour, Mackee will join the guests back in their Estate Home for a cooking class.
- Signature Nevisian Massage – The experience starts with a relaxing and cleansing foot ritual, where feet are bathed in warm, lemongrass-infused water, before being detoxified with an aromatic scrub. From there, guests receive an exquisite massage, which features a locally-infused blend of oils inspired by exotic scents and spices of the West Indies. Long, flowing strokes mimic the waves of the Caribbean Sea, easing the senses and recharging the mind and body.
- Private In-Home Concert – Guests will enjoy a private concert by Greenhouse Band, Nevis’ top rock and reggae band.
In addition to these two majestic Estate Homes, the entire Private Retreats collection at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, that includes more than 40 residences, villas and estate homes, provides space and privacy to connect and re-connect.
Rates for the Nevisian Estate of Mind package start from $17,000 per night for travel through June 30, 2022.
Be the first to leave a review.