Flexjet, Inc. created an elevated experience for its aircraft owners attending The Masters Tournament, one of the top four global golf championships. During the tournament, which runs from April 6-9 at the Augusta National Golf Club in Georgia, the global leader in subscription-based private aviation will offer a VIP experience to its aircraft Owners at a standalone private terminal located adjacent to the Augusta Regional Airport FBO.
The Masters has always been our busiest event-driven generator of travel, exceeding even the Super Bowl and the Kentucky Derby. Many of our aircraft Owners play golf and have a deep connection to the sport, and nothing else lends itself to both corporate entertaining and leisure travel. With Augusta a three-hour drive from the nearest major commercial airline hub, private jets are an efficient way to travel to the tournament. We will provide a deeply personalized experience reflecting southern hospitality, so they have seamless and luxurious travel from home to Augusta National and back again. – D.J. Hanlon, Flexjet’s Executive Vice President of Sales
Flexjet will offer its Owners an array of luxurious amenities and services during The Masters:
- Flexjet is creating a unique and exclusive experience for its Owners at Augusta Regional Airport by customizing an entire building to replicate the renowned Flexjet Private Terminals found at top locations throughout the U.S. This building will be situated near the fixed base operator, and all Flexjet aircraft will be parked immediately outside, ensuring that the ramp is exclusive to Flexjet aircraft Owners.
- Flexjet’s Praetor 600 aircraft, renowned for its superior performance and comfort, will be on display alongside the flagship Sikorsky S-76 helicopter, which is part of Flexjet’s new private helicopter division. The helicopters will be used by Owners for last-mile travel from airports to their final destinations and for regional travel to sports, entertainment, and other venues.
- The Augusta Flexjet private terminal will provide Owners with a luxurious lounge in which to relax before and after their flights. The lounge will be so restful that Owners will be welcome to spend as much time as they wish on the premises, enjoying the refreshments provided by an attentive staff dedicated to offering the highest levels of service that travelers have come to expect from Flexjet.
- As a Flexjet partner, Hamel Family Wines, a family-owned, organic winery in Sonoma, will provide Owners with vintages, along with other refreshments, on both their arrival and departure. Additionally, a variety of Flexjet-customized gifts and keepsakes, such as golf totes, golf balls, branded golf club sleeves, hats, and sunglasses, will be available.
- To ensure that every need is met, a full complement of Flexjet team members, from Operations to Maintenance to Owner Services, will be on-site to manage any request that may arise.
Be the first to leave a review.