Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts unveils its Safari and Islands Collection, Africa that enables travellers to enjoy the very best of the region through customised journeys. They will discover African experiences across five Four Seasons properties, with seamless private travel connections offered in collaboration with ExecuJet. Travellers will even get a chance to redeem up to a $1,300 credit throughout a stay.
After a day exploring the island’s giant Aldabra tortoises, travellers can enjoy sundowners at the iconic Lighthouse Bar at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island. They will experince barefoot lunches on the exclusive Four Seasons beach in Mauritius, a short boat-ride from the Resort. Witness the incredible wildlife of the Serengeti during a stay at Four Seasons Safari Lodge in Tanzania. At Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg, local guides will tell about the rich history of the city, while at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, celebrate earthly beauty at Le Syel Spa.
Four Seasons Safari and Islands Collection, Africa has collaborated with luxury private jet charter provider ExecuJet. Private jet travel in the region provides both speed and comfort in a controlled environment. Guests booking a private jet itinerary with ExecuJet between any of the properties (aside from the two Seychelles resorts) will benefit from a $2,000 flight credit for all bookings made by November 2021, for travel by March 31, 2022.
When booking to stay at multiple properties in the Collection on the same trip (does not apply for stays in both Seychelles Resorts only), guests will benefit from:
- A $300 credit per property in Mauritius, Seychelles or Serengeti for stays of three nights or more.
- A $100 credit when staying at Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg.
- Complimentary round trip airport transfers at each destination.
- A complimentary upgrade to the next room category in each property, based on availability.
- Complimentary early check in and late check out in each property, based on availability.
If booking a Private Residence Villa or the Presidential Suite in Seychelles or Mauritius, a free-standing Villa in Serengeti or the Royal or Presidential Suite in Johannesburg, guests will receive:
- Private consultations with the Executive Chef and Spa Director in each property to customise a personal culinary and wellness program.
- An exclusive private dining experience at each property.
- A dedicated Residence Host or Private Butler to assist with every aspect of your stay.
- Unlimited, complimentary game drives at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti for the duration of the Villa stay.
During their stay, guests will be able to support local projects including wildlife conservation, energy saving, minimising plastics and recycling. All properties have structured sustainability initiatives in place and a commitment to their surrounding communities through funding of local schools, orphanages and safe houses.