This past year, our homes have become more than homes. They’ve been transformed to accommodate office spaces, workout stations, schooling needs, and more. With that in mind, developers are looking at these factors knowing future buyers will have different needs including more areas for flexibility, increased private outdoor space, enhanced home systems, and top-of-the-line wellness services and unique amenities.
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental currently has 7 operating residences with plans to operate 15 more within the next five years. Homeowners will have access to exclusive, unique amenities that allow for an ultra-luxurious lifestyle through the legendary design and service that comes with the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group brand.
From Boca Raton to New York, and across the seas to Tel Aviv, discover some of the advanced amenity offerings that will be even more valued in the new norm:
- Marina dockage and helipad – The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum
- 18-seat cinema with in-room dining, 21 m2 ozone swimming pool, wine cellars – The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Hyde Park
- Recording studio, karaoke room, chapel, and the largest spa on the island- The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Honolulu
- Boxing gym and oxygen garden – The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Tel Aviv
- Spa with beauty treatment rooms – Mandarin Oriental Residences, Fifth Avenue
- Sky lounge with library, golf simulator, and virtual game room – The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
- Meditation garden, wine lounge – The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Boca Raton
Opening this fall with homes for sale now, the Mediterranean-inspired resort Rock House will offer luxury studio suites to three-bedroom homes that capture the allure of hillside European towns like Capri and Antibes, providing a private, cliff-side option for buyers coveting an alternative to the numerous beachfront resorts typically found in the Caribbean.
Each home will feature private outdoor pools with soaring views, lush outdoor shower gardens, and access to the resort’s secluded beach. Plus, the resort will boast lavish amenities including a 100-foot infinity pool (the largest on the island), a wellness center with a spa and exercise facility, and winding jogging trails.
Located in the heart of Downtown Miami’s 27-acre mega-development Miami Worldcenter (MWC), Legacy Hotel & Residences, is a 50-story tower breaking ground this year. The tower will feature 278 luxury branded residences sitting atop a 255-room hotel and ground-floor retail.
One-of-a-kind amenities include a members-only international business lounge; a dramatic cantilevered, Singapore-inspired pool, downtown’s largest pool deck set on one acre; a first-of-its-kind eight-floor Center for Health + Performance and the city’s first enclosed rooftop atrium taking up the top seven floors of the tower.
Be the first to leave a review.