In celebration of the Grammy-nominated album ‘Happier Than Ever’, Billie Eilish joined forces with Gucci to present a one-of-a-kind vinyl set. An exclusive box designed by Alessandro Michele, a creative director of the Italian fashion luxury house, includes a unique version of Billie Eilish’s latest album on vinyl alongside the new Gucci Nail Stickers.
A true collector’s item, the set is garnished with House emblems like the GG monogram and lettering in multiple shades and styles.
The limited-edition set is available in selected Gucci stores worldwide:
- Sydney Flagship, Westfield – Sydney
- Australia Paris Flagship Royale – Paris, France
- Berlin Kurfürstendamm – Berlin, Germany
- Milano Monte Napoleone Flagship – Milan, Italy
- Shinsaibashi Daimaru Satellite – Osaka, Japan
- Gucci Shinjuku Flagship – Tokyo, Japan
- Madrid Serrano – Madrid, Spain
- London Sloane Flagship – London, United Kingdom
- Beverly Hills Flagship – Beverly Hills, United States
- Gucci Wooster – New York, United States
Billie Eilish is an American singer and songwriter who first gained public attention in 2015 with her debut single ‘Ocean Eyes’. She has received several accolades, including seven Grammy Awards, two American Music Awards, one Guinness World Record, three MTV Video Music Awards, and two Brit Awards. The 19-year old star is the youngest artist in Grammy history and second overall to win all four general field categories—Best New Artist, Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Album of the Year—in the same year. She was named in Time magazine’s inaugural Time 100 Next list in 2019, and made it into the main Time 100 list in 2021. According to the RIAA and Billboard, Eilish is the 26th-highest-certified digital singles artist and one of the most successful artists of the 2010s.
Be the first to leave a review.