Charleston’s only waterfront hotel in the Historic District, HarbourView Inn is offering couples luxury accommodations and charming amenities inspired by one of Charleston’s favorite love stories, The Notebook, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
HarbourView Inn invites love birds to embark on a fairy-tale getaway with Allie & Noah’s Timeless Romance Experience.
Couples can recreate the movie scenes in actual filming locations with one-of-a-kind experiences:
- Where Allie licks ice cream off Noah’s face – visit Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream with a $25 gift card.
- When Allie and Noah stroll down King Street to The American Theatre – private carriage ride for two around the Historic District.
- Where Noah asks Allie to dance in the street and they lay in the middle of the road – stop at The American Theatre where guests can request to have a personalized romantic saying displayed on the marquee.
- Home to Allie’s family summer house where Noah ponders the end of their fling – two tickets and private transportation to Boone Hall Plantation & Gardens.
- When Noah rows Allie in a canoe through the swamp – general admission for two to Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, complete with a house tour and Audubon Swamp Garden tour.
- Allie wakes up to flowers on her pillow – rose petal turndown with a bottle of sparkling wine, as well as one dozen roses in-room upon arrival.
- Where Allie is dining with her new fiancé when Noah walks by – $100 gift card for dinner at High Cotton.