Hennessy has partnered with the Creed film franchise to celebrate the newest movie Creed III as well as those who fight to create their own legacy. The world’s most famous cognac brand created The Creed Punch cocktail, with a kit to make the cocktails at home.
In addition to producing and reprising his starring role as boxer Adonis “Donnie” Creed, the sequel to Creed II is Michael B. Jordan’s directorial debut. The actor embodies strength, grit, and determination. The movie is scheduled to be released in the United States on March 3.
Designed by an award-winning drink maker Sean Johnson, The Creed Punch captures the spirit of the Creed franchise. Drawing from elements of the three films this cocktail highlights the mixability of Hennessy V.S.O.P. Coconut water and fresh pineapple juice strengthen the berry and fruit notes of Hennessy. A touch of sweetness is added in the form of grenadine, and lime juice adds an appropriate amount of sharpness. The Creed Punch was made to not only be a great “Punch” but pack one as well.
The Creed Punch
- Cut lime in two halves. Juice one-half of the lime and set aside. Slice the other half of the lime into quarter-inch thick lime wheels for garnish and set aside.
- Measure and add Hennessy V.S.O.P, coconut water, pineapple juice, grenadine, lime juice, and orange bitters into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a Collins glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
The Kit includes a 375 ml bottle of Hennessy V.S.O.P Cognac, a 16.9 oz carton of coconut water, two 6.0 oz cans of pineapple juice, a 4 oz bottle of grenadine, 4 limes, a 0.5 oz bottle of orange bitters, a Creed III poster, and the Creed Punch recipe card.
Be the first to leave a review.