McLaren Automotive revealed the Genesis Collection: a series of NFTs of the iconic Ultimate Series P1™ and track P1™ GTR, the world’s first hybrid hypercar, featuring unique treatments from MSO LAB. 2,012 randomly generated P1™ & P1™ GTR NFTs will be minted in reference to 2012, the year that it was unveiled to the world at the Paris Motor Show.
Aside from the P1TM skins granted to 14 MSO LAB members which include luminaries from the worlds of arts, fashion and crypto, only 1,998 NFTs will be available to buy from McLaren’s marketplace, nft.mclaren.com, supported by its metaverse partner InfinteWorld. It will be a fully randomized mint with each NFT priced at 0.5ETH.
The Genesis Collection drop will be comprised of five tiers with eight unique traits which are:
- LAB Studio: P1™, Treatment: level one paint and pinstripe. Limited to only 1,000
- LAB Studio+: P1™, Treatment: level two paint, more detailed pinstriping and fades. Limited to only 893
- LAB Works: P1™ GTR, Treatment: MSO LAB livery in colour combinations. Limited to only 100
- LAB Honorary of P1™ or P1™ GTR not available for purchase and to be gifted to select members of the McLaren community
- LAB Icons, P1™ & P1™ GTR, bespoke. Limited to only five, each with a unique McLaren design.
- A P1™ GTR in McLaren’s iconic papaya colour with Bruce McLaren’s racing number ‘four’
- The iconic P1™ that carries the famous ‘OOV’ licence plate
- The P1™ ‘sister’ press car carrying the ‘OOU’ licence plate
- A P1™ in full black visual carbon fibre
- A post-race P1™ GTR, bearing all the signs of having recently come off the track
Holders of Genesis Collection NFTs will receive membership to an MSO LAB digital community.
The collection will drop at 14:00 BST on May 11. 48 hours later at 14:00 BST on May 13, the remaining NFTs within the collection will open to a select group of invited wider NFT communities. Each buyer will receive their NFT as a 1:1 render of a front three-quarters view of their P1™ or P1™ GTR accompanied by a 1:1 animation featuring the unique treatment and treatment credentials (non-transferrable on resale). They will each receive a 9:16 render of the rear shot of their P1™ or P1™ GTR (non-transferrable on resale).
Be the first to leave a review.