Bentley’s in-house bespoke division, Bentley Mulliner has created the world’s first car collection that pays homage to Russian ballet. The six-car range is based on the Bentayga Speed and opens the first chapter of the Russian Heritage Editions, an annual project that includes exclusive thematic versions.
Each car in the collection focuses on a different ballet move and features a distinct exterior paint, including three vehicles in duo-tone. The interiors are based on four different specifications, consisting of a bespoke interior split, unique contrast stitching, bespoke ballet embroidery in silver, and a contemporary ballet overlay on the passenger fascia.
- Windsor Blue over Light Windsor Blue – Twine and Imperial Blue leather combined with Liquid Amber Veneer
- Silver Storm over Damson – Autumn and Damson leather combined with Koa Veneer
- Moonbeam over Moroccan Blue – Twine and Imperial Blue leather combined with Liquid Amber Veneer
- Damson – Autumn and Damson leather combined with Koa Veneer
- Spectre – Cashew and Burnt Oak leather combined with Dark Fiddleback Eucalyptus Veneer
- Magnolia – Shortbread and Cricketball leather combined with Grand Black Veneer
The exterior features dark-tint headlights, radiator and bumper grilles, body-colored side skirts, unique front, and rear bumpers, and a striking, elongated tailgate spoiler, and a unique 22-inch wheel design.
The interiors of the Bentayga Speeds are garnished with silhouettes of a performing ballet dancer as inlays to the front fascias matched by unique embroidery in each seat. Elegantly crafted ‘swooshes’ of contrast leather swipe around the doors, along the edges of the seat cushions and backrest, bolsters, and on the lower console.
The Bentayga Speed is powered by the 6.0-liter W12 twin-turbocharged engine that delivers peak power of 635 PS (626 bhp). With exceptional dynamics, comfort, and handling, maximum speed is also increased to 190 mph (306 km/h), while the 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) sprint is delivered in 3.9 seconds.
This unique collection of regional commissions has been created using the experise of Mulliner’s own personal commissioning guide. The Mulliner Design offering is a core part of Mulliner portfolio strategy, with the team working across all three areas of Bentley’s bespoke and personalization division – from Classic to Coachbuilt, to Collections.