To celebrate National Margarita Day (February 22), PATRÓN Tequila and global superstar Becky G. unveiled the PATRÓN Dream Margarita generator. This AI-powered tool allows users to create the margarita of their dreams.
To use the PATRÓN Dream Margarita generator, fans will input answers to a list of three simple prompts including dream location, flavor, and garnish, detailing the elements that will go into their perfect margarita. Within seconds, the AI-generated art pieces will appear, incorporating responses from the prompts into a personalized PATRÓN Dream Margarita image that can be shared with friends on social media. Users are able to share their margarita creations on Twitter or Instagram stories for a chance to win two tickets to see who will perform at an upcoming show in New York City, along with travel, hotel, and other accommodations.
To participate in the PATRÓN Dream Margarita sweepstakes, users need to follow the below steps:
- Share their PATRÓN Dream Margarita images on Twitter or Instagram Stories using the hashtags #PatronDreamMargarita AND #PatronSweepstakes AND tag @Patron within the Tweet or Instagram story.
- Once posted, they will receive a Direct Message (DM) from @Patron on the respective platform (the profile must be public or able to receive DMs from @Patron).
- From there, users should follow the link in their DM to complete their submission by following the full instructions on the microsite. Entrants must fill out all required information and forms in order for entry toward sweeps to be counted.
- Users who share their AI-generated creations to Twitter or Instagram Stories can enter for a chance to win a trip to see Becky G. live in NYC.
Those who want to mix up a cocktail at home, are invited to try out a personal favorite of Becky G., the PATRÓN Pineapple Margarita:
- 1.5 oz PATRÓN Silver
- .5 oz Citrónge Orange Liqueur
- 1 oz Pineapple juice
- .5 oz Lime juice
- Tajín rim
- Lime wedge for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake until combined and chilled. Strain into a Tajín-rimmed rocks glass filled with ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
Be the first to leave a review.