Get ready to rev up your engines for the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix with PATRÓN Tequila. As the first-ever official tequila sponsor of the F1 Paddock Club, the brand joined forces with Soho House Austin for a first-of-its-kind, multi-day experience. The trendly social club will open its doors to non-members for a series of bookable parties and events. Starting Thursday, Oct. 20, Soho House Austin will be transformed into the PATRÓN Pit Stop, kicking off with a rooftop party featuring A-list celebrity appearances – including PATRÓN Tequila’s familia, such as global superstar Becky G, and Mexican racing icon Sergio “Checo” Perez – alongside an unforgettable night of live karaoke, specialty cocktails like the PATRON Position Paloma, and more.
The weekend experiences at PATRÓN Pit Stop will include the following (available to Soho House members and select guests with reservations now open on Tock.com):
- Thursday, October 20 – Live karaoke party with A-list celebrity appearances by PATRÓN Tequila’s familia, global superstar Becky G, and racing icon, Sergio “Checo” Perez
- Friday, October 21 – Bar takeover by Bravo celebrity bartenders, Tom Sandoval & Tom Schwartz, at the PATRÓN x Soho House Austin race-weekend-themed pool party
- Saturday, October 22 – PATRÓN x Soho House Austin race-weekend-themed pool party
- Sunday, October 23 – PATRÓN x Soho House Austin ultimate race day watch party to cheer on PATRÓN Tequila’s partner Sergio “Checo” Perez
Guests who want to visit the PATRÓN Pit Stop at Soho House Austin can now secure their reservation while spots last at: https://www.exploretock.com/patron-pit-stop-at-soho-house-austin. Needless to say that all guests must show a valid ID and be 21+ to attend.
For fans who can’t make it to Austin, they can still celebrate the race at home with the PATRÓN Pole Position Paloma. To prepare the signature cocktail of the F1 Paddock Club, you will need to mix the following ingredients:
- 1.5 oz PATRÓN Reposado
- 3 oz Fresh grapefruit juice
- .5 oz Agave syrup
- .5 oz Fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 oz Sparkling water
You will also need sugar and salt for rimming and a grapefruit wedge for garnishing this delicious cocktail.
Be the first to leave a review.