Ahead of the Miami race weekend in May 2023, Marriott Bonvoy, Marriott International’s portfolio of 30 hotel brands and award-winning travel program, The Ritz-Carlton, and the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team launch eleven VIP experiences. Members can use points earned from travel and everyday activities to bid on exclusive packages.
- A lap around a race circuit in a high-performance Mercedes-AMG car that a Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team Driver will drive.
- A sleepover on the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team yacht during the Monaco Grand Prix.
- The Ritz-Carlton Ultimate Weekend packages in Miami, Montreal and Mexico City. Guests will receive VIP race access, hotel stays, spa treatments and immersive dining experiences.
- Behind-the-scenes access to the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team over the race weekend.
- Access to the iconic Ritz-Carlton Silver Arrows Lounge in Miami, Montreal, Singapore, Las Vegas, Mexico City and Abu Dhabi, where Marriott Bonvoy Moments winners and other VIPs will have the chance to enjoy the brand’s world-renowned hospitality.
- An insider tour of the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS factory in Brackley, UK where winners can see the cutting-edge facilities where more than 950 Mercedes team members work tirelessly to prepare for all the on-track action from car design and development to state-of-the-art simulation and bespoke engineering services.
- Up close and personal experiences with drivers Lewis Hamilton, George Russell and Mick Schumacher, Team Principal & CEO Toto Wolff and Team engineers.
From Jeddah to Silverstone to the debut race in Las Vegas, we are thrilled to offer Marriott Bonvoy members the chance to experience a race weekend alongside the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team. Marriott Bonvoy Moments experiences will go live throughout the season, offering new ways for travelers to fuel their passion for the Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS F1 Team and motorsport. – Jackie McAllister, Vice President, Loyalty Brand & Moments Marketing at Marriott International
Be the first to leave a review.